ABOUT THE HSMAI ACADEMY FOR HOTELS
HSMAI provides multifaceted educational experiences that develop hoteliers around the globe at every level.
Created for hoteliers by hoteliers, HSMAI programs close the gaps in development opportunities available from brands, vendors, universities, and corporate offices.
They encourage participants to think critically, cultivate business acumen, and build leadership skills that help you and your company reach new levels of success, and connect you to a global network of peers.
The HSMAI Academy brings all the programs together in one place to provide a trusted place for hoteliers to go to build their careers in revenue, sales, marketing and management. By combining HSMAI’s programs with those of other experts, HSMAI is a unique position to be able to bring you the definitive programs recommended by hotel leaders around the world regardless of who delivers them. Only your non-profit association can do that.
All courses are developed in English only. The courses were deliberately developed in simple language wherever possible to assist those of you who come from a non-English speaking background. We have found that Google Translate will help you navigate through difficulties in language (although it is not always a perfect translation, it helps immensely).
Steps to add the Chrome Browser Web App to make completing English Courses much easier:
- Open Chrome Browser (you can also use Internet Explorer, Safari etc)
- Go to the top right of your screen and click on the menu
- Select Settings
- Select Extensions and go to Chrome Web Store
- Search for Google Translate and add it to the browser toolbar
- When you are in the online courses, you can select the language you want to translate to
- The video on this page shows how the function will work and automatically translate each page in the online courses.
More information goes here! COMING SOON!