Owned Media: Content Strategy course for Hospitality
Be job ready
Affordable from US$55
Pathway to Certificate program
12 Months Access
Owned Media: Content & Rich Media strategy for your Accommodation business
This course will introduce the learner to the topics of content and rich media.
Content matters. It represents one of your hotel’s key “salespeople,” available to guests whenever and wherever they are along their purchase path. Whether your guests are dreaming, planning, booking, experiencing, or sharing, content performs a vital role in the process:
- It inspires guests when they’re dreaming
- It answers questions when they’re planning
- It provides assurance when they’re booking
- It offers guidance while they’re experiencing your destination
- And it inspires, reminds, and delights them and others as well when they’re sharing their experience with friends, family, and colleagues.
You will learn
- A guide to developing your hotel Content Strategy
- Knowledge of best practice for hotel content
- Type of content to use in different situations
- Learn about Rich Media
- Learn about storytelling and how to create your own stories
The course is focused on the hospitality industry and along with a lot of reading and visuals, it uses multiple YouTube videos as examples of hotel content. If you don’t have access to YouTube, you may not get all the benefits we would like you to from this course, however, you will get a lot of best practice and guides to help you develop your content strategy specifically for hotels and resorts. The best practice has been developed by hoteliers for hoteliers.
- This course can be a stand-alone course for people wanting to learn about the methods hoteliers can use to develop their marketing and commercial strategy
- You could be a Digital Marketer or a commercial manager, hotel management company, holiday rental agent or hotelier looking for best practice from the industry body for Sales & Marketing, the Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International
- This course serves as a learning base for those who wish to do further study on any marketing or commercial areas
- Hotel professionals wishing to learn more about managing the commerical area of a hotel or any accommodation business
- Those pursuing the HSMAI “Certificate in Digital Marketing (Hospitality)”
This course is created by Hoteliers, for Hoteliers. The leaders in hotels around the world have worked together to create a curriculum for people looking to grow their careers in hospitality digital marketing. The authors of this course are the HSMAI Marketing Advisory Board which is made up of senior hoteliers working in the digital marketing field.
- HSMAI Members pay only US$55 for this short course
- Non-members pay only US$65 for the single course
- The course counts as credit towards earning a Certificate in Digital Marketing (Hospitality)
- 12 months online access to course material
- Globally recognised, HSMAI accredited course