Market Segmentation Course – Stage 2 (Coming soon)
Be job ready
Affordable from US$50*
Pathway to Revenue
12 Months Access
Managing Market Segmentation Course Overview
Most industries segment their market (i.e. their customers, and potential customers) into different segment to understand them more, and to customise their product to each segment. This is a fundamental way to increase revenue to your business. As a hotel manager in Marketing, Digital, Distribution or Revenue, you will need to know what these segments are and how you can win business from your competitors by managing your segmentation strategy. This course leads on from the basic course “Hotel Market Segmentation” so if you’re new to segmentation in the hospitality industry, you might prefer to start with the basic course.
You will learn
- A refresher on the Stage 1 topics:
- The definition of market segmentation in the Accommodation Industry
- How to define each segment
- The difference between a channel and a segment?
- Understand different consumer behaviours in different channels
- How to develop your market segments
- How to create and review your segmentation strategy
- Learn how personalisation fits in with market segmentation
- Those who have completed the HSMAI Revenue Ready “Certificate in Revenue Management (Hospitality)”
- Those who have completed the HSMAI Hotel Market Segmentation – Stage 1 Course
- This course can be a standalone course for People wanting to learn about the methods hoteliers can use to bring in more bookings and more revenue. You could be an asset owner, management company, holiday rental agent or hotelier wondering if it’s worth investing in digital marketing.
- This course has been developed for hotel managers to learn how to develop a segmentation strategy where the property doesn’t have one AND once you have one, how to continuously review and refresh the strategy alongside your Pricing, Sales, Digital and Marketing strategies
- People working in sales, digital marketing, revenue management, distribution and for Hotel and General Managers.
- A great course for vendors and marketing agencies who are working with hotel companies. Familiarise yourself with hotel best practice and nuances.
This course is created by Hoteliers, for Hoteliers. The leaders in hotels around the global have worked together to create a curriculum for people looking to grow their careers in revenue management. The authors of this course are the HSMAI Revenue Advisory Board. Read more about the hotel leaders who helped create this course.
- HSMAI Members pay only US$50 for this course
- Non-members pay only US$65 for the course
- 12 months online access to course material
- Globally recognised, HSMAI accredited course
- (BUTTON NEEDS UPDATING WHEN COURSE IS LIVE)