Introduction to Hotel Digital Marketing
Online Course including “Components of Digital Marketing”
Be job ready
Affordable from US$60*
Pathway to Certification
12 Months Access
Digital Marketing Course Overview
This course provides an overview of the main components of Hotel Digital Marketing so learners can understand the industry terms, what each component does and how each could be used for promoting their property. Also, to aid those people moving from a traditional marketing role into a digital role, we have included the “The Evolution of Traditional to Digital Marketing”. The course is focussed on the hospitality industry.
You will learn
- Evolution of Marketing – How did we get here? How has this changed hotel marketing? Is traditional marketing dead?
- Understanding the components of Digital Marketing
- Paid Media
- Owned Media
- Earned Media
- Digital Marketing funnel
- Pulling it all together
- Where are we now?
- Mobile, the rise of video, the dominance of Paid search and social
- Those pursuing the HSMAI “Certificate in Digital Marketing (Hospitality)”
- This course can be a standalone course for People wanting to learn about the methods hoteliers can use to promote their brand and property. You could be an asset owner, management company, holiday rental agent or hotelier wondering if it’s worth investing in digital marketing.
- This course serves as a learning base for those who wish to do further study on any digital, marketing, sales, revenue or commercial disciplines
- People just starting in the a hospitality business or working in a marketing or digital role will benefit from learning which areas of digital marketing hoteliers can use to promote their property.
This course is created by Hoteliers, for Hoteliers. The leaders in hotels around the world have worked together to create a curriculum for people looking to grow their careers in hospitality digital marketing. The authors of this course are the HSMAI Marketing Advisory Board which is made up of senior hoteliers working in the digital marketing field.
- HSMAI Members pay only US$55 for this course, or get your Certificate and complete the 10-course program for just US$450, a saving of US$100
- Non-members pay only US$65 for the single course, or get your Certificate and complete the 10-course program for just US$550
- One step closer in getting your Certificate in Digital Marketing (Hospitality)
- 12 months online access to course material
- Globally recognised, HSMAI accredited course