Practical Case Studies
Affordable from US$249*
Groups from US$125*
Certificate of Completion
Who should do this course?
Sales2Win currently includes distinct, in-depth sales education programs covering Account Management and Select Service Selling for General Managers and Hotel Salespeople. Additional programs in development include Sports Sales, Inside Sales, Regional Sales, Catering Sales, Strategic Account Management, and Destination Sales.
Created by hoteliers for hoteliers
HSMAI’s Sales Advisory Board are introducing Sales2Win, a series of courses for sales people working in hospitality. The Sales leaders in North America have worked hard on creating a course specifically for hotel sales people.
HSMAI member: $249 per module
Non-member: $325 per module
Special group prices:
Groups of 5-9: $150 per participant
Groups of 10 or more: $125 per participant
For group registration and additional information, email Kathy Tindell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bonus extras included
Industry professionals who purchase a Sales2Win program receive:
* Six hours of self-directed multi-media online training featuring leading industry sales professionals.
* A copy of the book Effective Sales Force Leadership: the Science and Art of Sales Leadership by John S. Parke and Mike Gamble.
* A personal mentoring call with John Parke, president of Leadership Synergies, or one of Leadership Synergies coaches. The Sales2Win mentoring will help sales professionals apply the course learnings, and develop and review an action plan, said John Parke.
* Access to a resource centre with articles, White Papers, presentations at conferences, and excerpts from books covering sales, marketing and revenue optimization.
This course covers key components of account management, including:
- The Sales Process
- Buying types
- Buying Modes
- Interviewing clients like a consultant
- Building and implementing account plans
- Mentoring conversations
Participants who successfully complete the certificate course will be able to apply account management principles to every day interactions with high-value accounts to protect and grow revenues.
The Sales2Win Select-Service Course for General Managers and Directors of Sales has been designed to address local market selling activities for leaders who have a limited number of hours to sell each week. This great learning experience will enhance your long-term career skills and make you an even more valuable asset to your organisation because you’ll become skilled at protecting and growing your company’s revenues. As soon as you pass the course examination, you can download a certificate to provide proof that you completed the course, and you’ll be able to apply what you learn in your business immediately upon completion.