Introduction to Business Intelligence for Hotels
Be job ready
Affordable from US$55
Pathway to Revenue
12 Months Access
All business need access to reports and data to improve their business. Accommodation providers have a lot of data available to them. This course explains how to get the data you need, what you can use it for and will cover some examples of how you can improve your business using data and intelligence.
You will learn
- This course will define a few terms commonly used in hospitality: Business Intelligence; Big Data; Small data, Analytics; Customer Analytics;
- What types of data do RM’s use? Where do they get their data from? Where is data available?
- How to read, and gain insights from data and reports, lots of practical exercises for you to try.
- Ways to present data in an easily digestible format;
- COVID update for Business Intelligence
- How to get started with your BI project
- Those pursuing the HSMAI Revenue Ready “Certificate in Revenue Management (Hospitality)”
- This course serves as a learning base for those who wish to do further study on revenue management to get into a revenue role;
- People just starting in the revenue department will benefit from learning how revenue people can influence booking volumes at their property.
- This course can be a stand-alone course for people wanting to learn about the pricing strategies hoteliers use to increase profits. You could be an asset owner, management company, holiday rental agent or hotelier wondering if it’s worth investing funds into revenue management systems, or rate systems, and dedicated revenue management resources.
- Vendors or partners in the travel & tourism industry interested in the source of intelligence on accommodation.
This course is created by Hoteliers, for Hoteliers. The leaders in hotels around the global have worked together to create a curriculum for people looking to grow their careers in revenue management. This course was developed by the HSMAI Revenue Advisory Board.
Read more about the hotel leaders who helped create this course.
- HSMAI Members pay only US$55 for this course, or get your Certificate and complete the 10-course program for just US$400, a saving of US$150
- Non-members pay only US$65 for the single course, or get your Certificate and complete the 10-course program for just US$550
- One step closer to getting your Certificate in Revenue Management (Hospitality)
- 12-months online access to course material
- Globally recognised, HSMAI accredited course