General Managers guide to Working with Hotel Owners and Asset Managers
Be job ready
Affordable from US$85*
Pathway to Certificate program
12 Months Access
General Managers Guide to working with Hotel Owners
Learn how the owner looks at the property performance and the criteria for increasing the value of their asset. Should you be re-thinking the culture and strategy to better meet owners’ objectives? How can you come to an agreement with owners on investing in marketing? This short course will provide hoteliers with tips, checklists, and guides to improving relationships and ROI.
the hospitality industry.
You will learn
- How Owners measure the value of their asset
- Tips for managing the relationship with your owner
- Understand your real cost of sale by channel (most hotels omit certain data you need)
- Shifting Mindset: Marketing or Direct Channel Commission
- How to assess your Sales & Marketing function
- How to demonstrate your strategy and why it will increase profit and asset value
- How to convince owners/ head office to invest more in digital
(For the purpose of this course, Owners can be individual property owners or a brand/chain who owns the assets). This course forms part of a program to earn a Certificate in(Hospitality). You can either study the full Certificate program or just take individual courses to update your skills.
- This course is specifically for accommodation and resort managers who would like to improve their relationship with the owner of the property with a focus on the Commerical areas of sales, marketing & revenue management
- Hotel professionals wishing to learn more about the role of the Hoel Manager or General Manager in Hospitality
- Those pursuing the HSMAI “Certificate in Business Acumen (Hospitality)”
This course is created by Hoteliers, for Hoteliers. The leaders in hotels around the world have worked together to create a curriculum for people looking to grow their careers in hospitality digital marketing. The authors of this course are various hoteliers from around the world who have contributed content, advice, tools, case studies.
- HSMAI Members pay only US$85 for this short course
- Non-members pay only US$99 for the single course
- The course counts as credit towards earning a Certificate in Business Acumen (Hospitality)
- 12 months online access to course material
- Globally recognised, HSMAI accredited course