Learn how the owner looks at the property performance and the criteria for increasing the value of their asset. Should you be re-thinking the culture and strategy to better meet owners’ objectives? How can you come to an agreement with owners on investing in marketing?
- How Owners measure the value of their asset
- Tips for managing the relationship with your owner
- Understand your real cost of sale by channel (most hotels omit certain data you need)
- Shifting Mindset: Marketing or Direct Channel Commission
- How to assess your Sales & Marketing function
- How to demonstrate your strategy and why it will increase profit and asset value
- How to convince owners/ head office to invest more in digital
(For the purpose of this course, Owners can be individual property owners or a brand/chain who owns the assets). This course forms part of a program to earn a Certificate in Business Acumen (Hospitality). You can either study the full Certificate program or just take individual courses to update your skills.