This course will introduce the learner to the topics of content and rich media.
Content matters. It represents one of your hotel’s key “salespeople,” available to guests whenever and wherever they are along their purchase path. Whether your guests are dreaming, planning, booking, experiencing, or sharing, content performs a vital role in the process:
- It inspires guests when they’re dreaming
- It answers questions when they’re planning
- It provides assurance when they’re booking
- It offers guidance while they’re experiencing your destination
- And it inspires, reminds, and delights them and others as well when they’re sharing their experience with friends, family, and colleagues.
- A guide to developing your hotel Content Strategy
- Knowledge of best practices for hotel content
- Type of content to use in different situations
- Learn about Rich Media
- Learn about storytelling and how to create your own stories
The course is focused on the hospitality industry and along with a lot of reading and visuals, it uses multiple YouTube videos as examples of hotel content. If you don’t have access to YouTube, you may not get all the benefits we would like you to from this course, however, you will get a lot of best practice and guides to help you develop your content strategy specifically for hotels and resorts. The best practice has been developed by hoteliers for hoteliers.
This is one of the courses in a program to earn the Certificate in Digital Marketing (Hospitality). You can either study the full Certificate program, or individual courses to update your skills. READ MORE