Overview: This short online course will provide senior leaders with a step-by-step guide to managing and improving the revenue function at your property or group. Whether the function is outsourced, insourced or a part-time role, this course will provide tips and checklists for how to get the best out of this function.
You will learn:
- To understand the importance of a revenue management culture;
- To understand the different types of Revenue structures and the benefits and challenges of each;
- To understand the key elements of how revenue management integrates into an organisation;
- To learn what role the Revenue Meeting has in hotel operations and how you can support this to improve the hotel’s performance.
- In different scenarios, what should the Revenue leader be doing, and how they can help you improve results.
- To understand the tools and support your revenue professionals need to provide an excellent service to the property.
- Checklists, tips on what to ask in different scenarios, what should this function be doing for you, do you insource or outsource?
This course forms part of a program to earn a Certificate in Business Acumen (Hospitality). You can either study the full Certificate program or just take individual courses to update your skills.