HSMAI Hotel Revenue Workshop
31 October & 1 November 2019
Two days of revenue training
Facilitated by Hospitality Experts
Workshop plus access to online course for 12 Months
Be job ready
The workshop is run over two full days. The focus for the workshop is on practice and activities including simulation of running your own hotel distribution and pricing in a competitive, fun way.
Join us and add more to the online learning provided in the Learning Management System. Workshop sessions cover:
- Understanding what influences your guests to book (or not)
- Distribution tactics and strategies
- Market segmentation
- How to use data to aid your decision making
- How to conduct a property audit on your hotel!
Bring your lap or tablet for the activities. And don’t forget, you’ll have access to four experts in the room for 2 days so bring along your issues and challenges and lets help you come up with some solutions with the vast amount of experience we will have at your disposal.
Oh, don’t plan to leave early on Friday as the best session is last so book the later flight! We won’t finish until after 430pm.
HSMAI Members pay only SG $750
Non-members pay only SG $950
2nd Person saves 10% (pay only SG $855 per person for 2 people from the same company)
- 2-day workshop covering all topics in the certificate program, facilitated by expert hoteliers
- Morning/afternoon tea and lunch on both days
- Access to the Online Certificate program courses for 12 months
- Certificate of Revenue Management (Hospitality)*
- Great networking opportunity to meet your hotel peers
- Those pursuing the HSMAI Revenue Ready “Certificate of Revenue Management (Hospitality)”
- People just starting in the revenue department
- Hotel staff who would like to move into a revenue role
- People wishing to formalise their revenue management knowledge with a Certificate course
- People wanting to learn more about the role of the Revenue Department in the accommodation industry.
This course is created by Hoteliers, for Hoteliers. The leaders in hotels around the global have worked together to create a curriculum for people looking to grow their careers in revenue management. The authors of this course are the HSMAI Revenue Advisory Board. Read more about the hotel leaders who helped create this course.
Online Hotel Revenue Program INCLUDES
Ibis Singapore Bencoolen
70 Bencoolen Street
HSMAI Members SG $750
Non Members SG $950
Groups of 2 or More SG $855
HOTEL REVENUE TRAINERS
HSMAI Members SG $750 | Non Members SG $950 | Groups of 2 or More SG $855
DO YOU WORK IN SINGAPORE?
If you work for a Singapore company, find out how you can receive funding support of up to 50% of qualifying costs.
CAN’T GET TO A WORKSHOP? STUDY 100% ONLINE TO EARN YOUR CERTIFICATE
The “Certificate in Revenue Management (Hospitality)” is available as a 100% online course for those who can’t attend a workshop. The course was designed to be studied online so is perfect for those on-property people who can’t ‘escape’ to attend a workshop.