"HOW TO USE YOUR STR REPORT" COURSE
Be job ready
Affordable from US$35 for HSMAI Members
- US$40 for non-members
HOW TO READ YOUR STR REPORT COURSE
The STR® report remains one of the critical reports for hotel managers. It contains a wealth of valuable information, but many hotel team members do not know how to read it.
- Have you heard terms like RevPAR index, ARI, and fair share and wondered what they mean?
- Have you stared at a STR® report while the revenue manager rattles off numbers and not known where to look?
You are not alone.
COMPLETING THIS COURSE WILL HELP YOU:
- Explain the concept of fair share, market share, and index
- Understand the metrics displayed in the STR® report
- Know where to look on the report to find the information you need
- Analyze the information presented
- Actively participate in the discussion in revenue meetings
This course will introduce participants to the concepts of fair share, market share, and index and provide a framework for viewing and interpreting the primary tabs of the Weekly and Monthly STR® reports.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE:
- Anyone who attends hotel revenue management or strategy meetings
- Anyone who is interested in entering the revenue management discipline
- Anyone responsible for, or interested in, understanding a hotel’s performance
This course is created by Lynn Zwibak of Zwibak LLC. Lynn is a seasoned Revenue expert and teaches at various institutions in North America and also teaches classes for HSMAI. This is one of the courses the HSMAI Academy has curated into our collection of useful learning for anyone working in commercial areas in the Hospitality Industry.
- HSMAI Members pay US$35 for this course
- Non-members pay US$40 for this course
- Includes online access to course material for 12 months