Competitive Pricing Analysis
Be job ready
Affordable from US$65 to $75
Pathway to Certificate program
12 Months Access
Calculate your room pricing using a product-value assessment
Value-based pricing requires determining what your customers truly value. Some guests have a high willingness to pay for products and features important for a particular stay, some are price-sensitive and want to the lowest rate, and others are somewhere in between.
This course introduces a unifying framework for different methods of accommodation pricing. If you complete the course and exercises, you will end with a pricing strategy for your hotel.
You will learn:
- A method to validate pricing strategy for a hotel’s rooms using a template (provided) to facilitate pricing research and decision-making
- A structure to review and update your pricing strategy
- Best practices for developing your pricing customised to your property
- A reliable method to calculate your competitors Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- The value proposition and rate tactics of your key competitors
- How to develop competitive advantages for your hotel
- Those pursuing the HSMAI Certificate in Digital Marketing
- People wanting to learn about the methods hoteliers can use to develop their marketing and commercial strategy. You could be an asset owner, management company, holiday rental agent or hotelier looking to more strategically determine pricing for your rooms (or other products).
- Those pursuing the HSMAI Certificate in Business Acumen
This course is created by hoteliers for hoteliers. Leaders in hotels around the global have worked together to create a curriculum for people looking to grow their careers in revenue management and digital marketing.
- HSMAI Members pay US$55 for this course (complete the 10-course program and get your Certificate for just US$350…a saving of US$150)
- Non-members pay US$65 for this course (complete the 10-course program and get your Certificate for just US$500)
- Includes online access to course material for 12 months