- Start anytime
- Study anywhere
- Practical skills
- Set your Strategy
- From only US$425
- Pathway to Certification
- 12 Months Access
- Discount on CHDM Certification
Digital Marketing is no longer a niche, digital marketing is marketing! Digital marketing is at the core of building a hotel’s awareness, reputation and success in filling rooms. And while not everyone needs to be an expert, everyone should have basic knowledge of how digital marketing works and how, if done well, it will drive a hotel’s success.
- Have you ever wondered if you are using the right marketing strategies to help you exceed your revenue goals?
- Do you feel like you know one area of digital well but might be missing out on some other important segments?
- Do you work with digital marketers, but sometimes find yourself overwhelmed by what is being discussed (not to mention all those acronyms)?
For a comprehensive overview of the hotel digital marketing landscape, this is the program for you. The course includes 6 modules that cover:
You will learn:
- How to confidently find your way through the complex web of hotel digital marketing and come away with key knowledge to work more skillfully with internal teams and external partners to grow sales
- The skills and knowledge needed to prepare for the Certified Hospitality Digital Marketer (CHDM) certification exam
This course is designed for hospitality professionals who work directly or indirectly with the marketing of hotel(s) who seek to acquire a firm understanding of hotel digital marketing and/or those seeking support to obtain the Certified Hospitality Digital Marketer (CHDM) certification.
This course is a must for eCommerce, revenue, sales, and marketing professionals who need to advance their knowledge around all things digital marketing.
It is for regional, corporate and property level:
- eCommerce Managers
- Directors of Sales and Marketing
- Revenue Managers & Directors
- General Managers
- Asset Managers
In addition to hoteliers, those who support hotels including hospitality suppliers and vendors.
The HDME+ course includes a combination of video instruction along with knowledge-reinforcing and engaging exercises to ensure a robust learning experience. Sample quizzes aim to inspire additional confidence for graduates to pursue their CHDM certification.
YOU HAVE OPTIONS
If you would like to purchase all six modules, you can. If you would rather pick and choose which module you want, you are able to purchase each individually.
Each participant in the full course will receive a pdf of the 300-page Hospitality Digital Marketing Essentials: Field Guide for Navigating Today’s Digital Landscape. This is a study guide for the CHDM and was written by the course facilitators – Dan Wackman and Holly Zoba.
- HSMAI Members pay US$425 for this course
- Non-members pay US$450 for this course
- The registration fee for the full course includes a copy of the Certified Hospitality Digital Marketer (CHDM) study guide, Hospitality Digital Marketing Essentials: A Field Guide for Navigating Today’s Digital Landscape.
- If you are only registering for individual modules, a copy of the study guide and the CHDM certification discount are not included.