The STR® report remains one of the critical reports for hotel managers. It contains a wealth of valuable information, but many hotel team members do not know how to read it.
- Have you heard terms like RevPAR index, ARI, and fair share and wondered what they mean?
- Have you stared at a STR® report while the revenue manager rattles off numbers and not known where to look?
You are not alone.
COMPLETING THIS COURSE WILL HELP YOU:
- Explain the concept of fair share, market share, and index
- Understand the metrics displayed in the STR® report
- Know where to look on the report to find the information you need
- Analyze the information presented
- Actively participate in the discussion in revenue meetings
This course will introduce participants to the concepts of fair share, market share, and index and provide a framework for viewing and interpreting the primary tabs of the Weekly and Monthly STR® reports.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE:
- Anyone who attends hotel revenue management or strategy meetings
- Anyone who is interested in entering the revenue management discipline
- Anyone responsible for, or interested in, understanding a hotel’s performance