How to develop your Hotel SWOT Analysis
Be job ready
Affordable from US$55
Pathway to Certificate program
12 Months Access
Develop your SWOT Analysis for your Accommodation business
This short course will provide hoteliers with a step-by-step guide to developing a SWOT analysis for their property.
* A completed SWOT Analysis for your hotel
* Knowledge on how to develop an analysis, what tools and information to use, and how you can apply the SWOT to improve your business.
The course is focussed on the hospitality industry.
You will learn
- What is a SWOT analysis and why use it
- How to develop a SWOT Analysis
- Definitions Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats in context of a SWOT analysis
- Where to find information
- Examples of how to score your resulting SWOT element to determine your priorities
- This course can be a stand-alone course for people wanting to learn about the methods hoteliers can use to develop their marketing and commercial strategy
- You could be an asset owner, management company, holiday rental agent or hotelier looking for best practice for the industry body
- This course serves as a learning base for those who wish to do further study on any strategic marketing or commercial areas
- Hotel professionals wishing to learn more about managing the commerical area ofa hotel or any accommodation business
- Those pursuing the HSMAI “Certificate in Business Acumen (Hospitality)”
This course is created by Hoteliers, for Hoteliers. The leaders in hotels around the world have worked together to create a curriculum for people looking to grow their careers in hospitality digital marketing. The authors of this course are the HSMAI Marketing Advisory Board which is made up of senior hoteliers working in the digital marketing field.
- HSMAI Members pay only US$55 for this short course
- Non-members pay only US$65 for the single course
- The course counts as credit towards earning a Certificate in Digital Marketing (Hospitality) or Certificate in Business Acumen (Hospitality)
- 12 months online access to course material
- Globally recognised, HSMAI accredited course