How to develop your Hotel SWOT Analysis
Be job ready
Affordable from US$55
Pathway to Certificate program
12 Months Access
How to Develop Your Hotel SWOT Analysis
This short course provide hoteliers with a step-by-step guide to developing a SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats) analysis for their property. Focused on hotels, you’ll finish the course with a completed SWOT analysis for your hotel along with knowledge on how to develop an analysis, what tools and information to use, and how you can apply the SWOT to improve your business.
You will learn:
- The definitions of Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats in the context of a SWOT analysis
- What a SWOT analysis is and why you should use it
- How to conduct a SWOT analysis
- Where to find the information and data you need for your SWOT analysis
- Examples of how to use your SWOT to determine your priorities
- Those pursuing the HSMAI Certificate in Digital Marketing
- People wanting to learn about the methods hoteliers can use to develop their marketing and commercial strategy. You could be an asset owner, management company, holiday rental agent or hotelier looking to more strategically determine pricing for your rooms (or other products).
- Those pursuing the HSMAI Certificate in Business Acumen
This course is created by hoteliers for hoteliers. Leaders in hotels around the global have worked together to create a curriculum for people looking to grow their careers in revenue management and digital marketing.
- HSMAI Members pay US$55 for this course (complete the 10-course program and get your Certificate for just US$350…a saving of US$150)
- Non-members pay US$65 for this course (complete the 10-course program and get your Certificate for just US$500)
- Includes online access to course material for 12 months