How to market your hotel in a declining demand period
Be job ready
- FREE for HSMAI Paid members
12 Months Access
COMING SOON: approx. 31st March 2020
Declining Demand period – Topics covered
This short online course will provide hotels with a step-by-step guide to innovate your hotel marketing during any extended declining or low demand period.
* New ideas for bringing in revenue (not just rooms)
* Knowledge on where to find data to help identify your target markets
* Measuring results
The course is focussed on the accommodation/ hospitality industry.
- This course can be a standalone course for People wanting to learn about the methods hoteliers can use to develop their marketing and commercial strategy specifically during a low demand period
- You could be an asset owner, management company, holiday rental agent or hotelier looking for best practice from the industry body
- This course serves as learning for those who wish to do further study on any strategic marketing or commercial areas
- Hotel professionals or marketing agencies wishing to learn more about managing the commerical area of a hotel or any accommodation business
- Those pursuing the HSMAI “Certificate in Business Acumen (Hospitality)”
This course is created by Hoteliers, for Hoteliers. The leaders in hotels around the world have worked together to create a curriculum for people looking to grow their careers in hospitality digital marketing. The authors of this course are the HSMAI Marketing Advisory Board which is made up of senior hoteliers working in the digital marketing field.
- FREE for HSMAI Members for this short course
- Non-members pay only US$35 for the course
- The course counts as credit towards earning a Certificate in Digital Marketing (Hospitality) or Certificate in Business Acumen (Hospitality)
- 12 months online access to course material
- Globally recognised, HSMAI accredited course