- Demonstrate expertise in most tactical areas of Digital Marketing
- Be proficient in creating basic strategic initiatives,
- Utilise the analytical and management tools necessary to communicate results, and;
- Execute effective digital marketing plans in a hospitality environment.
Get ready for a digital marketing position. Coming soon! HSMAI Europe are currently developing a “Digital Ready” online program for marketers who want to get ready for a role in Digital Marketing. To be considered for a Digital Marketing Management position, you’ll need experience in managing digital marketing; plus a globally-recognised qualification.
Prove you’re ready for Digital Marketing: study with HSMAI, the only place where the courses are created by hoteliers, for hoteliers. Please subscribe to our newsletter to be notified of the launch date.
If you’re not in a Digital role and wish to learn more about it, HSMAI has a range of short, online courses for you to take to upskill yourself and learn more about revenue, digital and sales functions. Courses are suitable for:
- * Leaders who manage digital marketing staffor functions
- * Owner/ Operators
- * Vendors who supply services or software around the digital function
- * Marketing & Digital staff who just want to upskill in specific areas.
Are you working on Digital Marketing in the hotel industry? Looking for an edge to set you apart from your peers? Get yourself certified by your industry organisation, HSMAI. Over 1,000 people have earned their CHDM designation (Certified Hospitality Digital Marketer). When you earn your designation, wear it proudly:
YOUR NAME, CHDM
GROW YOUR CAREER IN DIGITAL MARKETING
Fast-track your learning by studying digital marketing
Get on-the-job experience through a job in marketing, internships & attending HSMAI training workshops
Prove your skills and experience with a globally-recognised certification
Keep up to date and gain new skills with short, online courses in sales, marketing & revenue topics
To continue to grow your career, get some leadership skills by doing more online courses in other disciplines or specialised leadership courses.
1/2 day Training Workshops
HSMAI Asia Pacific runs face-to-face Training Workshops around the Asia Pacific region. These are typically 1/2 day events and focussed on specific topics in Revenue Management, Digital, Marketing, Distribution, Conference & Event Sales. Check out our calendar of events, or review our full-day Regional Conferences. All of these events will give you the opportunity to hear hoteliers speaking about best practice in the disciplines above. No sales pitches, just genuine learning opportunities.
The Digital Ready program consists of 4 Modules which can be studied separately or as a full program. Completing all four will entitle you to the “Certificate in Digital Marketing (Hospitality). The courses have custom-built by senior hoteliers for hotel staff:
- who are working in Digital Marketing, or who are just about to start;
- working in a digital role for less than 2 years
- work on another area of the hotel but want to learn more about digital marketing
- leaders who manage digital people, or marketing functions.
The program will fast-track your learning and help you become proficient in Digital Marketing in a short amount of time. In conjunction with your on-the-job hotel experience, this is the best method of getting to the next phase of your career.
The Certified Hospitality Digital Marketer (CHDM) designation is recognition that you are:
Please visit our Publications page at http://www.hsmai.org/trends/content.cfm?ItemNumber=4850
Digital & Marketing Webinars
Produced by HSMAI’s America’s Marketing Advisory Board Digital Marketing Council, this series explore the top issues and offers effective strategies and tactics to increase your organizations ROI.
- Hacking Marketing: The Amazing Convergence of Marketing and Software
- Website conformity – What you need to know
- Digital Disruption – The Consumer Marketing Trends you need to know
For more Webinar topics, please visit our Knowledge Center. Note that some webinars are only free for members. Non-members may have to pay a fee to access some webinars.
Checkout our videos from recent HSMAI Conferences:
- 2016 Bangkok – HSMAI Asia Pacific – Revenue, DIgital & Distribution Conference
For over 1,000 Case Studies on Digital Marketing, please visit our website at www.adrianawards.com